If you have an iOS device like the iPhone, iPad or an iPod Toch, you may want to install apps on it to extend it’s functionality. You can install apps to stream music, play games, connect with friends and much more. In order to install apps on your iOS device, you have to follow some steps. With this tutorial we will guide you through these steps one by one. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.
Install apps on your iOS device
Installing apps on any iOS device is something really simple.
- First open the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Toch. You can recognize it by the following icon:
- This will open the App Store on your phone or tablet.
- Next, in the tabbar at the bottom, tap on the Search icon.
- Next, in the search field at the top enter the name of the app that you are looking for.
- Now from the results that you get, choose the one that you are looking for. You can scroll down the list to keep looking until you find what you are looking for.
- Once you have found the app that you want to install, tap on the Install button to continue. This button can look different dependant on whether it’s a free app or not. It also looks different if you have installed it before.
- When you tap on the download button, it will ask you for your password to download the app or game. Enter your password to start installing the app.
That’s it! Installing apps on your iPhone is really simple once you know how to do it.